LoVe!

Love is beautiful, for it makes us what we never imagined we'll be !

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Hero MSD!

"When I die, the last thing I want to see is the six that Dhoni hit in the 2011 World Cup final" - Sunil Gavaskar

"Dhoni is one of the finest leaders  in the game in the last 30 years and is at par with the likes of Imran  Khan, Mark Taylor and Arjuna Ranatunga."- Ian Chappell

"Strike rate of 90+, average of 50+... statistics show that MS Dhoni is the best finisher of this world." - Michael Clarke

"Dhoni backs players as well.  People like (Suresh) Raina, (Ravindra) Jadeja, and Rohit Sharma have  developed under him as players and has some terrific qualities as a  leader."  - Sourav Ganguly

"He has that uniqueness to respond to a tough  situation with ease. He does not involve himself much emotionally, and  that’s his quality. India are lucky to have a captain like Dhoni." - VVS  Laxman

“He has become the biggest brand of  Indian cricket, but remains the same. He has not changed a bit which is  really commendable.” - Keshav Banerjee, Dhoni's coach at DAV school,  Ranchi

"I have never seen a  player give as much effort  to every game. I've never seen him lose his temper. He loves taking  responsibility and when the team loses, no one feels it more than him.” - Gary Kirsten

“I would go to war with Dhoni by my side” – Gary Kirsten

“Dhoni  has changed the face of  Indian cricket. He leads from the front. He has charisma and the players  like him. He has given this team confidence.” -Wasim Akram

"Need a SIX in pressure situation? Call MS Dhoni." - Ramiz Raja

“The best compliment for me is when  someone says they’ll pay to watch me play, And I can say that I’ll pay  to watch MS Dhoni bat. MS is not the next Gilchrist. He’s the first MS  Dhoni" - Adam Gilchrist

 “Dhoni is my hero. We talk a lot  about Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, but this boy has as much as  talent as anyone in the game” – Kapil Dev

"If 15 runs are needed off the last over, pressure is on the bowler... not on MS Dhoni." - Ian Bishop

“The coolest man in world cricket MS Dhoni delivers when it most matters!" –Michael Vaughan

 “If I am supposed to select a team, Sachin will be the opener and Dhoni will be the captain” – Steve Waugh

 "He is a great leader by example.  Someone whom I have always admired for his ability to remain balanced  and have the sense of equanimity about his captaincy,"- Rahul Dravid

"One inch here and there and a guy  like Dhoni could take you apart. He is a great finisher, he is cool and  calm and backs himself. He is a strong character." - Mahela Jayawardene

“Dhoni is the best captain I have played under” – Sachin Tendulkar

"If you want to learn batting, bat with MS Dhoni." - Ravindra Jadeja

"I don’t think one can question MS’ leadership"- Virat Kohli

"If Dhoni plays till the end, one thing is for sure. He will make his team win." - Harsha Bhogle

“I am learning the ropes of captaincy from MS Dhoni.” – DJ Bravo

"Give this man a partner at Non Striker end and he will win the match for India" - a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment