LoVe!

Love is beautiful, for it makes us what we never imagined we'll be !

Monday, April 20, 2015

When life gives you lemons...

When life gives you lemons, don't think about it's bitterness, instead think about how to make lemonade.

I don't know who said this, but what I know is, he must have never actually got lemons in his life.

I don't blame life for being sour, it's bound to change it's taste eveytime. I just blame my own self, for not able to make lemonade of it.

At times, I feel, I am a constant variable; for I am constant but what I see changes, with the bat of an eyelid. My life has become bitter sweet. These oxymorons have become a part of my life now.

They say faliure is the first stepping stone to success, but they never say that another faliure and then a cascade of faliures are more stepping stones. So now I can decode what they actually said. They meant to be ironical by saying that piece of wisdom. They meant to say that faliure is the first stepping stone and when you fail again and again, you get stuck on that stone only. Later, you tend to pick up the same stone and bash your head against it, or you tend to become a philosopher and talk another ironical piece of shit which would be misinterpreted as a piece of wisdom.

So coming back to lemons, it's not as easy to make a lemonade. It needs courage. Courage to use the same sour lemons as something sweet. It takes courage to use your salty tears to make your life sweet. It takes courage, when you abstain yourself from doing the easiest task of this world i.e. To QUIT!

I don't know, how to make a lemonade with those lots of lemons I have right now. But I am not that lazy to do that one easiest thing.

#iamvish

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Remember, 'Even this will pass away!” But when tomorrow..next month...next year ?? Till then keep collecting Lemons :D

    the grass is always greener on the other side.

    ReplyDelete

  3. :)

    ya peru, you're right
    thanks for reading my post :)

    ReplyDelete